FreeCell Solitaire is an extremely addicting solitaire card game invented by Paul Alfille. It’s fun and depends a lot on skills. Almost all FreeCell Solitaire games can be won with perfect play. It is only known that multiple FreeCell decks cannot be solved. This makes the FreeCell card game much more interesting and popular than solitaire variants such as Klondike, where luck is an important factor in the game. With FreeCell, winning depends primarily on skill.
You have a better chance of winning if you plan your strategy carefully. Here are some simple rules that can help you earn FreeCell on a more regular basis.
1. Carefully examine the frame before making any movement. It is very important to plan several movements in advance. The obvious moves aren’t always the best.
2. Make releasing all aces and twos a priority, especially if they are deeply hidden behind the higher cards. Get them back to the source cells as soon as possible.
3. Try to keep as many free cells empty as possible. Be careful! Once all the free cells have been filled, you have hardly any room to maneuver. And your maneuverability is the key to this game. Make sure you have no alternatives before placing the cards in free cells.
4. Try to create a blank column as soon as possible. Empty columns are more important than free cells. Each empty column can be used to store an entire sequence instead of a single card. And it doubles the length of an ordered sequence of cards that can be moved from frame to frame. (If moving the long sequence involves both blank frames and free cells, it is often called super motion.)
5. If possible, fill an empty column with a long descending sequence starting with a king.
6. Do not move cards to home cells too quickly. You may need these cards later to maneuver inferior cards of other suits.
Some FreeCell Solitaire offers can be resolved very quickly, while others take longer. Playing the same decks in different ways will allow you to complete the more difficult ones. The more you play, the more games you can complete. Keep practicing using the above strategy and you will soon find yourself getting better results and increasing your enjoyment of playing FreeCell Solitaire.